Ready for When Disaster Strikes
As we have all been reminded time and time again, disaster can strike at any moment, and it doesn’t give advance notice.
Not every situation needs full beam-and-board structures. But every circumstance, terrain, and climate need a structure that you can depend on. i2k’s emergency shelters are much easier to transport, set-up, operate, and just plain get the job done. Our inflatable shelters set up fast and inflate fast enough to save the day. We’re talking minutes, not hours. You have the most logically useful rapid-response shelter in the event of a disaster or deployment.
These inflatable shelters’ modular design also allows you to connect them to vehicles, which gets your internal equipment operational. i2k’s inflatable shelters can also easily sync with other shelter units or tents, making expansion a breeze.
Storm Shelter / Field Command Center
The sealed-air beams are strong enough for your personnel to do pull-ups on them. They are ready to go up in minutes and stay up to protect your personnel for weeks on end.Set-up and strike takes only minutes, and transportation is cost effective. The low overall packing size and weight makes logistics beyond easy.Configure your own shelters and application, so you always have what you need.
- 30-day production time or lead time
- 1-week shipping anywhere in the U.S.
Superbugs and deadly viruses are becoming more and more common every year. Your personnel are deployed to areas with limited sanitation. They encounter pathogens that medical personnel may not even fully understand. You can protect your personnel with decontamination tents that keep infected individuals secure and their entire unit separated from contagion. Configure them to whatever your needs may be, and have them shipped anywhere in the world.Set-up and strike takes only minutes, and transportation is cost effective. The low overall packing size and weight makes logistics beyond easy.Configure your own shelters and application, so you always have what you need.
- 4-week assembly
- 2-week shipping anywhere in the U.S.
Easy to Set Up
Developed as FEMA response shelters, i2k’s inflatable shelters and decontamination tents are light to transport, easy to set up, and configurable to any need.
These inflatable structures are constructed with i2k’s proprietary materials are made to withstand any storm, terrain, and usage. They can even be linked together to form larger inflatable structures.
And logistics are always simpler with i2k—every inflatable shelter or decontamination tent can be erected and deconstructed in minutes, and you can rely on them for weeks and weeks on end.
They’re always ready to go whenever and wherever you are. We use lead- and latex-free materials in manufacturing our inflatable shelters and decontamination tents. All of i2k’s inflatable structures also meet or exceed ASTM standards and NFPA (Test method 1 and Test method 2) fire resistant standards.All products are in full compliance with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act and Proposition 65 with respect to the maximum value allowed for lead (PPM).
Our inflatable shelters are designed to ensure that the operators and occupants remain safe and secure while being used in highly challenging conditions.
You’re in Good Company
The United States’ best and bravest have embraced inflatable shelters, including U.S. military, emergency, fire, law enforcement and other emergency response organizations. Inflatable shelters are used for many reasons and applications, including Rapid Response Shelters, Disaster Relief Shelters, Mobile Field Hospital, Portable Buildings, Tactical Offices, Portable Barracks, Decontamination Tents, Hazmat Shelters, Hazardous/Chemical Storage, Operation/Command Centers, Bunkers & Aircraft Hangars.
Fit for Fitness
How do deployed military personnel stay focused? Fitness. But finding somewhere to work out in many deployment zones
is used to be impossible.
The CrossCore Mobile Training Unit allows troops to exercise and stay fit anywhere. The ability to train while stabilized when the pin is engaged and with full rotation when the pin is pulled makes it safe for beginners and a rude awakening for even the most elite athlete. This inflatable shelter, or inflatable fitness center, uses a revolutionary CrossCore War machine that allows users to incorporate natural and rotational movements while performing bodyweight exercises.
Rotation is a necessary component of tri-planar movement, and it’s what makes it possible to mimic the same moves involved in the users’ sport or occupation, giving workouts their maximum results. Rotational movement is crucial in properly strengthening the core and preventing injury in the rest of the body. Our motto: rotation, rotation, rotation. We believe it’ll be yours too by the time you complete your first RBT™ Session.
- Sealed-Air / Air-Tight Inflatable frame construction with vinyl cover
- Compact, light-weight, self-contained for rapid set-up and inflation
- Heavy-Duty PVC coated vinyl with color stabilizers and UV inhibitors
- Fire (FR) and water resistant
- Capable of withstanding all weather conditions, including intense heat or arctic conditions
- Mesh skylights with roll-up vinyl flaps to allow for light and ventilation
- Translucent roof allows a high percentage of natural light inside
- Flaps, Straps and stainless steel connectors to attach accessory equipment
- Easily erected by two people
- Can be erected in any weather on any terrain
- Compact; quickly packs down to rolled unit
- Units can be linked together to form larger structure
- Portable field office desks (available)
- HVAC soiled garment inlet/outlet tube
- Removable roll-up divided curtains
- Roll-up doors with zipper closure on front and back
- Ground tie-down anchor rings
- Durable handles attached to all corners for easy maneuverability
- Installation Hardware (all clips and fasteners you will need)
- Heavy-Duty storage bag with handles
- Steel ground stakes with mallet
- Tie-down ropes, repair kit and training manual
- Generators (gas or diesel)
- Portable Air conditioning
- Pelican/Hardigg transportation trunks
- Exhaust fans
- LED Lighting
- Available in several colors: gray, white, black, red, yellow, camouflage and ACU camouflag